Sunday, June 26, 2011
One a day
So for the past week it seems that I've been losing a pound a day. I lose one, maintain for another day and lose another. It seems to be going well. I hope I can keep it up or get even better... aka worse. I feel so good to be losing weight and my dad keeps encouraging me to go out & ride my bike, now that it's fixed again. He's a godsend, always fixing my bike. I will go for a ride tomorrow some time. I will lose more weight. I must. Every time I think of food I think, "food, sick & disgusting. Terrible. Bad." My friends and family would kill me if they knew, but I just want to be happy, thin, control something that seems controllable. I have to. I can't cut anymore either, for once in my life, I DON'T WANT TO. For me that's a landslide, it's a miracle. I don't want to cut anymore. I don't want to hurt my friends and family that way. I don't want to hurt the person I love that way anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment