Saturday, April 27, 2013

Another Update

Well, it's a new year and a new start. I've been with my boyfriend for 10 months now and we're expecting. I'm 15 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow and we've moved in with his sister and her son. That wouldn't have happened at all if her boyfriend hadn't committed suicide on Christmas of 2012. I'm quitting college and was planning to even before I found out I was pregnant, it will be another year before I can try to find work at the Lincoln Center where his sister, Pixie, we'll call her, is head of the lighting department. I'd gained a ridiculous amount of weight before getting pregnant and now once I've given birth and breast fed for as long as the child needs, I will start losing weight again. I don't want to get underweight, I don't think. If I start wanting to then we'll have a problem. I can't lose my kid. I can't lose my love. I don't want to die. I'm over that phase of my life. I'll have a problem stopping cutting, hell I did it just a week ago now? I'm not sure anymore. Time seems to be standing still right now. Or blurring together. I'm not really sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment